Friday

What We're Doing

Yesterday, while my kids were that  their therapy appointments, I was talking to our speech therapist and said, "Some days, I just don't know what to write about. I know people are reading this, I see the stats, but what are some things to talk about? She simply said, "Jeri, talk about your every day life."

Okay. 

Here are the things I'm doing today:

Let my kids take a bath this morning
Making my husband his favorite noodle salad (it's really good)
Making laundry soap, we're dangerously low
Sewing the biggest weighted blanket I've ever made- 16 Pounds!!
Making a cute princess vest for a little girl 
(I'll have to tell Kayleigh it's not her's about 100 times today)

Getting a babysitter for tonight's game night

and hoping the sun comes out so we can play outside.


And just because this picture makes me laugh everytime I see it:
 
 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment